[Nfbc-info] Letter to DA Jan Scully

Inthecar2 at aol.com Inthecar2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 20:02:43 UTC 2009

Great letter, Bryan.  I also sent Jan Scully an e-mail; however, mine  was
not quite as 'polite' as yours.
Lonnie

In a message dated 8/31/2009 11:46:21 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bashin at calweb.com writes:

Dear  Federationists,

I sent this morning the following letter to Sacramento  District
Attorney Jan Scully.  Feel free to use any of the  information in your
own letter.

Bryan

Nfbc-info  mailing  list
Nfbc-info at nfbnet.org