[Nfbc-info] hopefully someone has some information

Mary Miiller mlm6 at fpu.edu
Thu Dec 3 19:04:19 UTC 2009

Hello
My name is Mary and I am a blind college student attending Fresno Paciffic University and I am hoping someone can tell me if there is any places I can recieve scholarships or something to help me pay my tuition. I used up all of my calgrant last year so I used my financial aid student loans and money I saved to pay for the tuition but it left me a few hundred dollars short. I asked the school if they could help but they said they couldn't. all they told me is I have to pay the rest of the tuition or I cannot return in the spring. I only have four classes left before graduating so it wouldn't be smart for me to finish somewhere else.
thanks for taking the time reading this
mary