[Nfbc-info] Los Angeles Metro riders class settlement claim form now available

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 30 22:10:32 UTC 2009

There has been a settlement in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation
Authority (Metro) class action lawsuit.  If you live in the LA County area
and use Metro you should go to our website and fill in and submit a clain
form so that you can receive a free 1 year bus pass to use the Metro system
in LA.  Read all about it on our website at:
http://nfbcal.org/nfbc/lamtaclassnotice.pdf
or http://nfbcal.org/nfbc/lamtaclainform.pdf

Do it soon.  The deadline for submitting claims is February 22, 2010.
Please forward this information to any blind or visually impaired people
that you know living in the LA area.
Thank you,

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net