[Nfbc-info] CAGDU'S 1st Meeting: Lets start out with a bang!

Juliett Cody julietcody at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 18:54:30 UTC 2009

Welcome back CAGDU Community and all! I hope everyone including our wonderful, furry guidedogs have enjoyed great holidays and a good rest. Now it is once again time to continue our mission with dignity, hard work and love. Our many aspirations to educate agencies as well as the general public shall go forth.  Doing it together as federationist will secure our victory in our journey for 2009!

The CAGDU Board invites everyone to join us for our very first meeting of the year! Please bring you're: knowledge, ideas, experiences, stories and expertise! They are all welcomed; you don't have to have a guide dog to join us.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time: 6:30 pm

Conference number: 1616-347-8400 pin 18220

Attached is the agenda. If there is anything you would like to add let me know.

We are looking forward to a productive fun meeting.

Juliet Cody and Marly Cody

President and president's guide