[Nfbc-info] FW: [Brl-coordinators] January 4 Event Packets

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 14 03:26:02 UTC 2009

Subject: [Brl-coordinators] January 4 Event Packets

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

I’m glad to see that many people have been getting use out of the packets we
mailed out for the Louis Braille celebration. Many of you have been
forwarding articles and summaries to the list, and it has been great to see
the kind of energy and enthusiasm that everyone is bringing to the table.

On unfortunate note, however, I have to let you all know that the materials
we have been using for the celebration packets have run out, so we can no
longer send any more free packets for future events at this time. You can,
however, still acquire most of these materials from the Independence Market
for use at future events.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Yours Sincerely,

Ryan

Checked by AVG.
7:04 AM