[Nfbc-info] Update on long term care insurance

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 03:33:13 UTC 2009

Well, well, well.  This is becoming very interesting.  Keep the comments
coming.

Bryan is right it is long term care.  The broker just called to say that it
seems he made a mistake.  He assumed that all insurance companies read out
of the same book.  Apparently, he did a little research and found out that
there is 1 insurance company that will sell me long term care coverage.  I
believe that is called discrimination.  He sells for Prudential, Global
World, John Hancock and 2 others that I don't remember.  We have another
meeting scheduled for next Friday evening.  So we'll see what he has to
offer.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net