[Nfbc-info] Victor Stream

Claude Everett ceverett at dslextreme.com
Wed Jul 15 00:58:46 UTC 2009

You can't get textbooks in an appropriate media?

Regards,
Claude Everett
American by chance, Californian by choice.
Everyone has a disability, some are more aware of it than others.
"If we have learned one thing from the civil rights movement in the united
states, it is that when you let others speak for you, you lose."
Ed Roberts