[Nfbc-info] envelope advice

Serena Olsen starbellyserena at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:37:24 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I have been perusing office supply stores and drug stores for good
envelopes for mailing 11 x 11 1/2 braille sheets.  The best thing I've
found so far is a little too big at 11 x 15 inches.  Quantity is of
concern, too, as I may be doing a fair amount of these mailings and
don't want to buy one at a time at nearly a dollar each for large
bubble envelopes.  I found a box of 100 of the 11 x 15, not padded in
any way, which I can add myself, for $25.  Is it worth it?  Does
anyone know of a source that produces envelopes for this express
purpose at a reasonable price?I don'e want to pay too much for
something that isn't quite what I'm looking for anyway...any advice?

thanks!

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS
Braille Institute, volunteer

Find me on Facebook!
http://www.myspace.com/starbellyserena
http://www.myspace.com/nfbcmonterey
http://www.myspace.com/tabithacambodia

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather
to skid in sideways, Grigio in one hand, strawberries in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming, "Wah Hoo!
What a ride!"