[Nfbc-info] iNSURANCE

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 20:22:45 UTC 2009

Hi Gary,
First of all, welcome to CA.  I hope you and your wife can be with us in
October.  If you can get here by Thursday, 10/22 11:30 a.m. we will be
you.

As for your question about insurance.  I am a little confused.  Are you
looking for car insurance or long term care insurance.  Jim and I have
Allstate for the cars but we do pay more.

In California, no insurance company (long term) can deny you coverage
because of your blindness.  Call me.  Let's talk.  It might be time for this
topic to be discussed at the convention.