[Nfbc-info] Volunteers needed for Campabilities (childcare)

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 10:26:04 UTC 2009

Hi All:
It is a pleasure to inform you that the "Campabilities" staff will run our
childcare program for this year's convention.  Laura and Katie will be open
starting Friday evening just prior to the "Parents of Blind Children"
business meeting.  The meeting begins at 8:00 with registration at 7:00 p.m.
Campabilities will be closed 15 minutes after the adjournment of the Parents
meeting.
We are looking for volunteers to help out with the activities.  If you have
a spouse or mature family member who would like to spend the weekend playing
Goalball, Beep Baseball, swimming, Judo and more, please have them call me
at:
510-248-0100 or
(toll free) 877-558-6524

Campabilities will be open on Friday, October 23 from 7:00 to 10:15 p.m..
Saturday, October 24, from 8:30 to 12:10 and 1:45 to 5:10 and again for the
banquet between 6:30 and 9:30.  Or 15 minutes after the close of the
banquet.
Sunday morning only between 8:30 and 12:10.

Campabilities will not serve meals to the children but there will be healthy
snacks available.
Any parents who do not afhere to the hours and pick up times will be charged
$5.00 for every 5 minutes they are late.
Campabilities will be located on the ground floor in the Seminar Room, near
the elevators.

Thank you.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net