[Nfbc-info] Farmville on Facebook?

Terra Peterson poolprincess at att.net
Wed Oct 28 20:51:14 UTC 2009

A lot of my friends are on farmville and they kept inviting me repeatedly
until I finally gave in. I didn't think it would be accessible so I didn't
jump right in. It seems if you're not on farmville then you're not in the in
crowd these days. Yes farmville does allow you to buy points with your
paypal card so they should be held to the same standards of someone selling
like target.

Terra