[Nfbc-info] Great news, Diane went home today.

Melissa frommissy2u at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 00:03:48 UTC 2009

Hi Diane,
Although I have not had an opportunity to meet you, I too would like to say that I hope you get well soon and that you have been in my prayers. Over the last year I have had an overwhelming amount of support from my California NFB family and I consider you to be part of that family. I hope that your recovery continues on a rapid path and I look forward to the day I will be lucky enough to make your acquaintance.
You are in my prayers,
Get well soon
Melissa Haney