[Nfbc-info] Former CA student division President is a legend in his own mind! endorsed by no one.graduating in three weeks! - April 27, 2010

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Fri Apr 30 16:00:14 UTC 2010

    Hi Chuck Jonathan Mary and all.
Note this is in response to and a spoof in part of the recent political add.
I know Better keep my day job I won't make it on Saterday night live.
 Now I'm not on anyone's case because I did it myself not thinking.
 While we decry Erik for posting this political advertisement we do more to
promote it ourselves than he did initially by not cutting the offinding add
out of our reply.
When replying to these posts hit reply than tab to the body text as usual,
do a select all command control a  than a control x which is cut to
clipboard.  When you cut out the text write all the reply you want in the
empty message box.
Than if you decide to paste something in to a document make sure you cut or
copy to clipboard something new or Ms W will be visiting your term paper or
whatever.
Oh and change the subject line slightly.I am actually replying to Chucks
message with alterations.

Hope this helped
I'm Michael Peterson and I wholeheartedly endorse the above comment.
No contributions but a KNFB reader might be nice lol.
Ps for those who love my long winded post tried to keep this one short.
Have a fun day!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5075 (20100430) __________

http://www.eset.com