[Nfbc-info] Fw: Legal Settlement Benefiting the Visually Impaired

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 14 20:04:33 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Wesley Nutten
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:56 AM
Subject: Legal Settlement Benefiting the Visually Impaired

Hi All -

Thank you all for your help.  I have received several inquiries as to whether the documents are available in Word format to better facilitate notice procedures.  Yes they are.  I have attached copies of the Notice and Claim Form in Word format for your convenience.  The Service Announcement is intended to be used by reading services and is only available in PDF format.  For your convenience, I have attached a copy of this document as well.  Also, please do not edit the content of these documents.  Formatting changes are acceptable but content changes are not.

Thanks very much!

Best regards,

Wes

Wesley L. Nutten