[Nfbc-info] Fwd: White Cane Day Proclomation

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:51:06 UTC 2010

I'm taking a risk here and just putting this out on the list without
consulting our chapter president--sorry Jason.

I want a huge turn out of blind people at the Union City city council
meeting tomorrow evening. If you are in the area, and can attend,
email or call serena. It would be great if we could get a dozen blind
people with dogs and canes showing up to recieve our White Cane
proclaimation.

Thanks for considering tomorrow's event.

LM