[Nfbc-info] NFBC Bay Area Chapter Holiday Party

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at msn.com
Mon Dec 5 18:43:54 UTC 2011

The NFBC Bay Area Chapter would like to welcome everyone that is interested
to our annual Holiday Party. We will meet for the Holiday Party at:

Fat Apples Restaurant & Bakery

7525 Fairmount Avenue

El Cerrito, CA 94530

The closest BART station is the El Cerrito BART station. Please RSVP to let
us know how many people that are coming and that the arrangements can be
made with the restaurant. You can call (510) 524-6016 or email
oberholzerr at gmail.com. There will be a wide selection of food, beer and wine
to choose from and let us have a wonderful time together. The party will
start at 2:00pm and if you would like to join us for the Bay Area Chapter
meeting we will meet at OCB (Orientation Center for the Blind), 400 Adams
Street in Albany at 1:00pm for our meeting and we hope you can join us for
the meeting and then go with all of us to Fat Apples right after the
meeting.