[Nfbc-info] OT:: Sound in Sight Volume 2.

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 02:40:20 UTC 2011

Gee I wish I could have been one of the artists on there, I did a
couple of tunes on the blog as you may recall, check out the
directions in my signature for more info.

On 6/23/11, Darian Smith <dsmithnfb at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been asked to pass along the following announcement from the
> performing arts division.
>  Please check this out, it sounds pretty cool!
>
> Hello all.
> The album is all ready. Sound in Sight Vol 2 is fresh out of the
> studios and ready to be sold at the convention. The album has 11
> tracks and has many different kinds of music. Click below to hear a
> promo of the album.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4625374/SS2%20Promo.mp3
>
> If you have any questions about the album, feel free to ask.
> DenMaster77 at gmail.com
>  This is an exciting time for the division as we have put out our
> second album promoting the talents of blind artists.
>
> --
>

> --
> Darian Smith
>
> “My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”
>
> — Shaquille O'Neal

> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/cdrobles693%40gmail.com

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
WindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype Name: jazzytrumpet
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chela.robles
I volunteer for a non-profit organization called Bookshare, to learn more
and to join us, visit: http://www.bookshare.org
Visit my blog piece from Learning Ally and after reading and listening to
the song selection, fill out the form which requires no CAPCHAS unless
you're a robot at:
http://www.learningally.org/Blog/Access-and-Achievement/144/vobId__2525/
Cell: 19252505955