[Nfbc-info] [Cabs-talk] Reminder: Come Join cabs at City Streets San Francisco!

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 08:22:00 UTC 2011

this sounds like fun but due to the lack of public  transportation on
sundays where I live it is going to be impossible for me to  get out to the city.
I hope that other cabs members will attend this event &  that those who do
attend this event have a lot of fun.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello

In a message dated 3/18/2011 1:37:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,