[Nfbc-info] Catch Our Dreams in 3 weeks

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 04:13:27 UTC 2011

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Help us to "Catch Our Dreams"

Dream of opportunity
Believe in equality
Achieve security

The NFB of California demonstrated thatScience is not off limits to blind
kids when we held an awsome weekend of Chemistry and philosophy just three
weeks ago.
Pass this announcement out to all who want to see high school age blind
students learn about Chemistry.  We will hold a live auction and
entertainment at the Courtyard Marriott in Fairfield on Sunday, June 12 at
1:00 to 5:00 P.M.  We will have a presentation of the life changing
experiences of 10 kids who will never sit out a Chemistry experiment again.
Show your support for the Chem kids and spread the word.

Tickets can be purchased for $25.00 through the link on the attachment or at
our website.
http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1071735-2Hx4MPDim9

If you can't be with us, you can still make a donation to future Chemistry
Camp opportunities by making a donation on the website.
www.sixdots.org
See you on June 12.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net