[Nfbc-info] Review California's State Jobs Web Site

Shannon L. Dillon shannonldillon at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:11:45 UTC 2011

SPB has developed a new JOBs Web Portal and is seeking input from its stakeholders and the public on the design at this time. Please read below. Thank you and have a great Friday!

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello,

The California State Personnel Board has been working on redesigning the current employment assistance website found at http://jobs.ca.gov. A prototype of the proposed new design is now available for review, so we are asking for individuals (regardless of employment status with the State) to review the prototype, compare it to our current website and provide feedback on the proposed design.  We are accepting feedback until October 9, 2011, at which point we will finalize the prototype and implement at the end of January, 2012.

You were identified as an individual who may be willing to review the prototype and provide feedback.  Please follow the steps below to review the proposed design and submit your feedback:

Click on the following link:
http://tdt.spb.ca.gov/jobs

View the current webpage (left side) and the proposed webpage (right side).   After you have reviewed the websites, please take a moment to complete the survey.

Forward this email to anyone (regardless of employment status with the State) who may be interested in looking at the proposed design and completing the survey.

Please note that the new prototype is only a test/dummy site at this point and it does not contain live data.  The current site will continue to be in production until the end of January 2012.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Gina Forman
Business Manager, ECOS project
State Personnel Board