[Nfbc-info] Happy Holidays

Melissa Haney frommissy2u at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 05:24:19 UTC 2012

Hi All,
Cal and I just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a blessed holiday season! We know that everyone celebrates in their own way, so whatever you celebrate we wish you love and blessings this season! We cannot express the gratitude that we have to you all for being such a wonderful family to us! It has been a bitter sweet year for us and you all have been there not only to celebrate the good, but to support us though the rough times and that is what family is about! So to all of you, our NFB family, we love you and hope all of your holiday wishes come true!
All our love,
Cal and Melissa Sanders

Sent from my iPhone