[Nfbc-info] People! Mustafa Almy is a blind stalker!

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 06:54:29 UTC 2012

Actually he randomly gets emails off some lists and he keeps writing
NFB staff too about braille and employment of disabled people, but I
don't open them, just skim who it is from and then the subject then
check the delete box. Have a good day, can I add you on facebook? You
seem nice.
Don't know how he got my email address, I know he is on the Skype
English list, that may be where he got a hold of mine do to the from
subject line in each outgoing message, keeping in mind, I don't use
Outlook or any client, only web mail from gmail.com.