[Nfbc-info] the redbox issue on the internet

Serena Olsen olsen.serena at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 01:38:52 UTC 2012

Consider the source--let blockheads read what blockheads wrote.  It's
obvious that these people have never met a competent disabled person
and their minds are the narrower for it.  Flaming back at them on
their own list will only add ignorance to the debate and they clearly
are not ready to consider why actions like these are important.
Perhaps one day disability will affect them personally and they will
either change their tune or live a sad and bitter life.  For every
moron out there who has no understanding of the realities that
motivate cases like these or their implications, there will be many
more who are receptive and open to a new understanding of what it
means to be blind or disabled.  Many of the most revolutionary ideas
of human civilization were controversial, pissed people off, and slow
to implement in everyday life to that seamless level where no one
questions it anymore.  Keep keeping on and continue to tap the
strength of all those around who do support and believe in the cause.
These a**holes are not worth our precious time.

Peace,