[Nfbc-info] NFB legislative agenda now available on Newsline

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 06:20:31 UTC 2012

Hello All:
If you are not signed up for Newsline for the Blind, a newspaper reading
service available over the phone, you will want to do it tomorrow.  Call
888-882-1629 to sign up.

The Legislative agenda for the 112th Congress, Second Session is now
available on Newsline.  After signing on, go to option number 2 off the main
menu.  Then press 9 to get to the second set of organization listings.
Number 3 is the NFB of California.  Press 11 for the legislative agenda and
read all about the three issues which we will be educating our
representatives about in two weeks.  I and 17 other members of our affiliate
will visit with our representatives in their offices in Washington D.C.  We
call it the "Washington Seminar".  It is an annual opportunity for our
Senators and Congressional representatives to hear from their blind
constituants about issues which concern us.

Read all about it on Newsline today.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net