[Nfbc-info] AT&T Website

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Mar 7 00:44:49 UTC 2012

Is anyone else on this list having trouble paying their AT&T wireless bill
through its website?  I've noticed that JAWS cannot seem to activate the
graphic link that allows the user to submit a payment.  AT&T apparently
redesigned its website in the last few months.  It certainly could be user
error, but I've tried a number of techniques with the virtual cursor, JAWS
cursor and simulated mouse clicks without any success.  It reminds me of the
checkout button that was used in the Target.com website several years ago.
Am I the only one having this problem?

Regards,

Tim