[Nfbc-info] InSight & NCLB

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:21:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by inside info but what I can suggest is:

* Study. study. Study.

* Feel comfortable with a slate and stylus.

* Study the first 15 lessons of the transcriber certification manual.

* if you have been a life long reader of braille, and you know it
well, rules and regs and formatting and everything, then you'll do
fine.

* Remember it is a timed test.

* Take the practice exam and study accordingly.

Hope that helps. I'm assuming you will be taking the exam sometime in
April either in northern or southern California. so, good luck!

LM