[Nfbc-info] Happy Thansgiving from the Willows Family

Jeri Siqueiros-Ramirez jsiqueiros111 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 16:47:08 UTC 2012

Thank you! And gobble gobble right back at ya, that is what we spent all day doing! Lol.

That is wonderful about Jim! We all have So much to be thankful for...from the Ramirez Familia we love you and thank you for welcoming me as a Federationist and having an impact in and on my life!!!

Sent from my iPhone