[Nfbc-info] Wow, what a convention.

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 23 01:44:23 UTC 2012

Hello Everybody:
I want to thank all of the people who made the NFB of California 2012
convention an awsome weekend.  There are so many people who helped behind
the scenes to pinch hit when things were not happening as planned.  The true
test of a great leadership team is having people who step up to make it look
good whatever it takes.

The speakers were great.  The talent show was unbelieveable.  We tried
several firsts, like the wine tasting and everyone had a great time being
together and spreading our message to new people.  The meet and greet
progressive party is definitely something we will keep as a convention
tradition.  As well as the auction.

Thank you to Mark Riccobono, Anil Lewis and Gabe Cazares for travelling so
far to share their knowledge, strength and commitment to our cause.

Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net