[Nfbc-info] Long-term Healthcare

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Sat Apr 27 03:34:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
Years ago, the NFB of Nebraska worked with the dpt. of insurance to outlaw
charging blind people more.  They are aware that there is no actuarial
evidence to prove that blind people are a higher liability risk.
Thanks
Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."
The most basic of all human needs is the need to understand and be
understood. The best way to understand people is to listen to them.
-- Ralph Nichols
Visit us at catliness.com