[Nfbc-info] Restrict Editing Location in 2010

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 18:17:44 UTC 2013

I am glad to know you got it solved I too use this version of office.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
A Lady And Her Trumpet Learning Ally Blog Entry: http://tinyurl.com/d3okj95 please request me to send the two sound clips via email since the site has changed somewhat