[Nfbc-info] I am finally back up and running

Rob rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 12 03:27:31 UTC 2013

Hello all.

Do to the fact that my x-wife didn’t pay for the internet last Friday (07/05/2013) I have been down.

I am finally back up and running at a new place. I had to leave Pat’s do to domestic issues.

I am now at Extended Stay in Orange. I t is a hotel.

As for my medical situation: I still have an infection in my leg. I am now on two antibiotics. The doctor will see a picture of my leg tomorrow and we will see how it is progressing.

More later.