[Nfbc-info] ppossible cheap rent

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 30 19:56:50 UTC 2013

An acquaintance had a very bad experience with this place several years ago.
She is a well educated professional who went there for financial reasons for
a short period of time and found it to be very institutional and it did not
foster a sense of independence. I don't recall the details but I was told
that it was awful.
Chuck