[Nfbc-info] SERVICES FOR THE BLIND

Melissa Haney frommissy2u at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 15:27:10 UTC 2013

Hi Anita,
You would simply contact the department of Rehabilitation in Oakland and request that your case be transferred.the telephone number you can call is 510-622-2764. They will let you know if they require you to wait until you have move or if you can do it now. They may want you to wait so that you can go directly in to the office, but I would certainly call and see what the requirements are in their individual office. If you have any trouble, please reply to this list, as I have some contacts in the Blind Field Services unit.
Best of luck,
Melissa

Melissa Haney Sanders