[Nfbc-info] Fw: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] rehabilitation concerns

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 28 00:59:17 UTC 2013

Dear Fellow Federationists,

Please read this message over carefully and reply to me if you believe you
have any substantive experiences.  I believe California is marginally guilty
of some of the items mentioned but on the other hand, I think we may be
ahead of the curve.  Thank you for your considered responses.  I will
compile the information and forward it on to the sender.