[Nfbc-info] NFb of San Francisco May chapter meeting.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 12 00:00:33 UTC 2013

	Greetings,

  The Next NFB of California, San Francisco chapter meeting will take place on Saturday May 18th at 1p.m. at the San Francisco Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
 The Lighthouse is Located  at 214 Van Ness Avenue   in San Francisco   between Grove and Hayes Streets.  If you are Coming  to the meeting via Bart, or MUNI, your closet station is Civic Center Station.

 AT this meeting we will   discuss National Convention, State Convention, our upcoming event at the apple store, and much more!
  should you have any  questions, or are interested in joining us, please feel free to contact Darian Smith at (415) 215-9809 or E-mail at dsmithnfb at gmail.com.
  WE look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Darian Smith
President, National Federation of the Blind of California-San Francisco Chapter
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Follow the NFBCSF on twitter: @nfbc_sanfran