[Nfbc-info] question about school having extra equipment

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 22 02:36:39 UTC 2013

Dear Rob,

You are right.  Good old fashion way is the best.  No one will replace your broken equipment and there are no spares.

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you!
Mary Willows, President NFBC