[Nfbc-info] NFBCOC firfst meeting in a long time

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 30 07:37:09 UTC 2013

Hello all:

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND CHAPTER OF ORANGE COUNTY (NFBCOC) IS GOING TO BE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN.

Where?

Rubys Diner
186 Atkinson
Orange CA  92868
(714)639-7829

WHen? Saturday (11/09/2013.) Time: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm

Everyone is invited.

Since we haven’t met in over a year, I wold first want to know what everyone has been doing for the past year.

Also, my first project I want to do is tackle some of the current problems with Orange County Access.

This will be an opportunity for everyone who uses Access to discuss some of the current issues we are dealing with.

I feel that the Federation needs to get involved to try to rectafy these issues.

NOTE: Since Rubys doesn’t have Braille menues, it would behoove everyone to go to their web site;
rubys.com
and look at the menue. This will save lots of time so that oreders can be taken and the waiters and/or waitreses don’t have to read the menues to us.

I hope to see as many of you as apossible there.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions for the meeting, please email me;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Or, call me @(847)989-0768.

NOTE: the 847 area code is a Chicago area code.

Feel free to call me at any time.

I’m looking forward to getting Orange Chapter of the nfb back up and running again.

Sincerely Yours,

Rob Kaiser