[Nfbc-info] FW: FW: FW: Phone company for the blind

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Tue Sep 10 04:41:38 UTC 2013

Hi,
No, I hadn't seen that info. Interesting.  I am still struggling to use my
iPhone. I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I am amazed that so many people
have masterred the iPhone so well. I hope to be one of them eventually.
Thanks
Lauren
"You have journeyed too far to stop now. Everything
you have done was necessary to arrive at his point
in time. You cannot control what happens to you,
only how you choose to react to it.  This is your
new beginning."  Bob Perks
Curious about Thirty-One?
view the online catalog, place an order
or join my team: