[Nfbc-info] FW: Fwd: Urgent Message to all Northern California NLS BARD Patrons

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:24:16 UTC 2013

Original Message:
From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693 at gmail.com>
To: Eric Calhoun <eric at pmpmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Urgent Message to all Northern California NLS BARD Patrons
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2013 16:39:47 -0700

Hey Eric you may want to pass this along to CCB and NFBC-Info lists and
any other lists where you know Northern Californians this is very
important and if they arleady got the news and it is me who is late in
getting it, then tell them to ignore but I thought I'd circulate this
since the date is coming p rather bloody quick my friend.