[Nfbc-info] sorry for the late notice

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 10 19:58:27 UTC 2014

Hello all.

First of all, it’s good to be back up again. My computer has been for all practical purposes down since last Sunday (04/06/2014) do to cable issues.

The Orange County Chapter of the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND will be holding its April meeting this Saturday (04/12/2014) @ 3101 W. Chapman avenue. The time of the meeting will be from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. The cross stree is Rampart. The meeting will be held on the 2nd floor of the building. There is a lift to get up to the 2nd floor for anyone that has dificulty walking.

We will be discussing the constitution. Also, we will be listening to the presidential release via telephone. Also, payment of dews (amount either $6 or $8) I will send an additional email on the amount.

Also, I am going to try to have the state bulletin read as well.

If anyone else has anything they would like to discuss, please either email @;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Or, call me @(847)989-0768.

READER’S NOTE: My fiance, Sarah will most likely be with me. Pleas do not ask any questions of her as this is very new to her. I would like to make things as comfortable as possible for her.

Thanks.