[Nfbc-info] CAGDU Apple Gift Card/Certificate and iTunes Gift Card/Certificate - Raffle Tickets Now Available

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 23:19:31 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

CAGDU (The California Association of Guide Dog Users of the National
Federation of the Blind of California) would like to announce that we will
have two drawings at our Affiliate Convention. The first one is for a $100
Apple Gift Card/Certificate and the second Drawing is for a $100 iTunes Gift
Card/Certificate.

You can obtain one ticket for a Donation of $5 or five tickets for a
Donation of $20.

If you would like further information or do not know what the difference
between the Apple and iTunes cards is, please contact me at (510) 524-6016
or email me directly at oberholzerr at gmail.com <mailto:oberholzerr at gmail.com>
.

Thank you, Good Luck and CAGDU appreciates your support.

Roger Oberholzer

CAGDU Secretary