[Nfbc-info] Earthquake In Northern California

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 20:52:47 UTC 2014

Hello all I hope and pray all who live in Northern California along with
me, especially Nappa and Sonoma counties are doing alright amidst the
6.1 earthquake. They say there will be aftershocks during the next few
weeks but God only knows when you least expect the unexpected that that
is when the least expected unexpectedly happens. I can tell you that in
Concord, as I was sleeping, 3:20AM came along and it felt like someone
was trying to violently wake me up with that roller coaster feel of the
bed moving. Be safe all.