[Nfbc-info] creating 10 question survey

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Dec 15 19:28:32 UTC 2014

Hello All,

The San Diego Chapter will hold its first Board Retreat on January 17, 2015.
Our board members are seeking input from our chapter members in order to set
goals and to establish a calendar. Part of this process will include the
creation of a ten-question survey. Board members will contact chapter
members and help members to complete the survey.

I am requesting your input. Please feel free to suggest one or two brief and
direct questions that you have asked your chapter members. Or questions that
you would like to ask chapter members. Feel free to contact me off-line at:
peacefulwoman89 at cox.net.

Thank you,

Lisa Irving