[Nfbc-info] FW: Catch Our Dreams

Lisa lisa.hilas at att.net
Thu Jun 26 21:42:42 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

Catch Our Dreams Auction and Luncheon is approaching fast. Attached is a
list of items that are available at the event. The items will be broken down
into door prizes, raffle items and auction items.

This is our Fourth Annual Catch Our Dreams event and history has proved that
everything goes cheaper at the event then you will pay anywhere else.

Come to the event and consider getting these items for yourself, a family
outing, someone's birthday or anniversary

The event is August 3, 2014 at the Courtyard Marriott on Holiday Lane, here
in Fairfield.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We would love to see you
there!

All monies raised from this event go to the National Federation of the Blind
of California to support their BELL (Braille Enrichment through Learning and
Literacy)

Program which teaches low vision and blind youth ages four to twelve to read
and write braille.

Please share this e-mail with co-workers, family and friends.

To buy tickets please visit:

www.catchourdreams2014.eventbrite.com

Thanks,

Patricia Anderson