[Nfbc-info] more medical issues

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 8 01:43:32 UTC 2014

Hello again: Just when I was hoping that my leg was starting to heal, I have developed another problem with my left leg.

I went to a doctor yesterday who told me that I need to go to a vascular surgeon. I have vain issues with my left leg that is causing major leg swelling. I have an appointment with a vascular surgeon later this month on the 19th.

I was hoping to perhaps start looking for gameful employment, but that again will have to be put on hold for a while longer if at all.

More to come after the 19th.