[Nfbc-info] Roommate for National Convention

Dennis Russak via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 23:00:54 UTC 2014

Good afternoon everyone:

  This notice is to alert everyone that I would like a roommate for our National Convention. I'm staying at the Rosen Centre, arriving June 30, and leaving July 8th. I'd prefer one roommate, but am willing to accept two other roommates besides myself. I have reserved two double beds, so this shouldn't be a problem.

  My flight (southwest airlines), arrives Orlando at 7:15 P.M. so I should be at the hotel by about 9 P.M. on the 30th. Please let me know as soon as possible. My contact information is as follows:
 phone: 916:583:0324. (This is my home, business, and cell—all three).
 Email:
russakdennis at gmail.com.

  Please let me know by the beginning of next week, (Monday, June 2nd), so that if I don't get any takers, I can look nationally.
     Dennis Russak