[Nfbc-info] MAGIC CARPET RIDE

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 9 02:01:01 UTC 2014

Will do.  See you tomorrow at the chapter meeting.

Best-
Mary

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,
Mary Willows, President NFBC