[Nfbc-info] no audio for capsha image on Google

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Sep 16 07:52:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

A little while ago I was trying to check out a restaurant online.
Information was scarce so I did a number of searches. Then it happened.
Google is preventing me from doing searches for other things such as finding
a recipe for Cinnamon Cake. I'm supposed to copy the capsha image in order
to prove that I'm not a robot. There's no audio link that I can use to do
this otherwise very reasonable task. What should I do?

From,

Lisa Irving