[Nfbc-info] On the passing of Joy Stigile's mother

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Sep 26 09:18:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
I send my thoughts and prayers at your loss.
Blessings,
Lauren

Philippians 4:8 (KJV)
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are
honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever
things
are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Advice from my cats:"meow when you feel like it."
www.catlines.com