[Nfbc-info] Tri-Valley chapter meeting notice

Carl Martin w6rgh at att.net
Tue Aug 11 17:35:52 UTC 2015

Hi felow federationist,  Below is a message we are sending to our local
members.  Please share it with anyone you know in our Tri-Valley area
(Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin and beyond)   All are invited..

What, when and where - The Tri-Valley Chapter of the NFBC meeting WILL
be HELD on Saturday, August 15 from 1 to 2:45 p.m. in Livermore.We meet
in Cafeteria Room 2 at Valley Memorial Hospital, 1111 East Stanley
Blvd., which is across the street from Trader Joe’s.Call Carl if you
have any questions or need directions at 449-9362.

Agenda:After a quiet summer this might be a good time to talk about
activities we might get involve with during the winter and spring.I hope
we can get a report from Mary Willows on the national convention which
was held inJuly.I believe the September meeting wil be on the 13^th .

Bus directions - The number 10 Wheels bus (east bound)comes from the
Pleasanton/Dublin Bart station, and stops in front of the old Valley
Memorial Hospital just east of Fenton Avenue at 12:50.The west bound bus
arrives at 12:30 on the opposite side of the street. Try to arrive on
one of these Buses and we will meet you. It is a 5 minute walk to the
meeting room.Call Carl, at 925 449-9362 for more info or to let us know
if we should meet you.